Category: install mojo on iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreaking
Install Mojo on iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreaking
All iOS users are like to use jailbreak their iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch devices with new iOS jailbreak versions but there has been no jailbreak release since a long time after iOS jailbreak 9.1. most web site are note about iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak but there’s no guarantee if we are going to get the iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak before WWDC 2016.however, the new Mojo installer will come pretty.
Mojo is not about tweaks, but until there’s any jailbreak available for the current firmware, it lets you install screen recorders, game emulators, and other such cool stuff on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch without jail breaking. Mojo is an app-based installer and allows you to add repose like Cydia.
I note down how to install Mojo on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch devices, you that the process requires some confusing steps that you need to do. Follow the steps given below to download and install Mojo on your iOS devices.
How to install Mojo on iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreaking
- Open the Safari browser in your iOS device and go to xyz.
- Dedicated Mojo Installer page, and Install Mojoon your iOS device directly. Tap that button.
- Build a custom profile. do read the information given under “What does this do?” section. Then tap on the Build Custom Profile
- The Settings app will open up automatically and you will be taken to the Install Profile Just tap Installbutton given in the top-right corner.
- Enter it to proceed and then tap the Install
- Now device will automatically open up the browser again. now tap the Install Mojobutton again.
- A pop-up will come up to confirm the action. Just tap on Install.
- Now the Settings app will open up again and another Install Profilepage will appear. profile won’t be signed and will be displayed in red.
- Now tap on Installand input the Passcode if asked.
- Then tap on Next top-right corner. If a Warningpage comes up, ignore it and tap Install
- You now have to tap the Installbutton then hit the Done button .Mojo should get installed and you will find it on the Home screen on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
You can now open Mojo and add repos to download and install any apps of your choice. Go to Settings >General > Profile and Trust those apps.
How to Delete/Remove/Uninstall Mojo From iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
If you don’t want mojo on your iOS device any more, you can simply remove it by following the easy steps below.
- Go to Settings> General >
- Open Mojo Installer.
- Tap the Delete Profile This will remove Mojo from your device completely